Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TAOAM by Charlie
Hash, Inc. Forums > Technical Direction and Development (Learning Animation:Master) > The Art of Animation:Master (TaoA:M) < New Users Start Here! > TaoA:M and the A:M Technical Reference
asphalt maker
Exercise 1.
Did this one and the second one in feb 08. Decide to redo and try to stay on track with the manual and the online video lessons.
Comments Welcome.
robcat2075
That looks successful!

Thom looks a bit like he might fall backward and Shaggy looks like he's been caught in mid step, but there wasn't any rule against that on the first exercise.

Onward and upward!
asphalt maker
thanks
asphalt maker
Exercise 2: Chorus Line
Had a little fun with it, But the beat/movement off.
asphalt maker
Exercise 3: Move It
asphalt maker
Exercise 3: Move It

I call it hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil.
asphalt maker
Exercise 4: Its A Pitch

Had a little trouble with this one , I think it came out ok ?????
MasterFunk
Great work! The only thing I would change is the camera view in the pitch exercise. Keep it up.

MasterFunk
Rodney
Looking good thus far. Keep it up. (I like the 'hear no... see no... speak no... rabbits!)

As Mr. Masterfunk mentioned a slightly different camera view (3/4 view instead of straight on) would highlight the pitch even more. Looks pretty successful from here though. smile.gif
asphalt maker
Thanks for the advice, I will remember it on future exercise..Working on exercise 5 now...

thanks again..
asphalt maker
Exercise 5: Take A Walk

This just doesn't look right, Looks like a speed walker. Don't know what I did wrong?
robcat2075
QUOTE(asphalt maker @ Jun 14 2008, 11:24 PM) *
Exercise 5: Take A Walk

This just doesn't look right, Looks like a speed walker. Don't know what I did wrong?

you have him covering a very long distance in just a few seconds so he has to walk fast for his feet to not slip.

make the animation longer or the path shorter.
asphalt maker
Thank u, I'll try making changes to it and the repost it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.