Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What does Tin Girl's "Love Happens" pose slider do?
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Feature Films: Tin Woodman of Oz - Scarecrow of Oz > Tin Woodman of Oz > TWO Rigging
HomeSlice
What does Tin Girl's "Love happens" pose slider do?
I am animating a shot where Tim Man places half of his heart into Tin Girl. Should I use this slider?
NancyGormezano
QUOTE(HomeSlice @ Sep 9 2007, 11:14 AM) *
What does Tin Girl's "Love happens" pose slider do?
I am animating a shot where Tim Man places half of his heart into Tin Girl. Should I use this slider?

Yes - her heart turns to gold and she breaks out in bumps. (do a quick render - you'll see the difference)

Unfortunately, what is a little weird tho, is that in realtime it looks like her heart goes transparent as the pose slider turns the decal color percent to 0, and just uses the surface property of the group for the color. It seems to render fine, just looks weird in realtime.
HomeSlice
Thanks Nancy.
I have to admit .... I wasn't sure *what* Tin Girl was going to do when I touched that slider ... was almost afraid to try it wub.gif blush.gif
NancyGormezano
QUOTE(HomeSlice @ Sep 9 2007, 12:10 PM) *
I wasn't sure *what* Tin Girl was going to do when I touched that slider ... was almost afraid to try it wub.gif blush.gif

Ohhh...that slider...Sorry, Marty McPrude made me take it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.