Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tinservants cape bones
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Feature Films: Tin Woodman of Oz - Scarecrow of Oz > Tin Woodman of Oz > TWO Rigging
PF_Mark
I have the collar bones moving the colar but the lower cap bones seem to not affect the cape? I have posted WIP of scene 2_01_48 to show what I am trying to do in two animation section.
PF_Mark
Ok I am back at this can anyone tell me how to control tinservent cap I play with dynamic controls no affect I try the cap bones no affect the large "cape_length_geom" bone raises and lowers the entire cap that is the only motion I can get?
mtpeak2
The dynamic setup no longer works. Someone reassigned the cps to the cape length geom bone, they're not assigned to the dynamic bone anymore, probably for simcloth. Simcloth is you only option at this point.
PF_Mark
QUOTE(mtpeak2 @ Apr 15 2008, 09:28 PM) *
The dynamic setup no longer works. Someone reassigned the cps to the cape length geom bone, they're not assigned to the dynamic bone anymore, probably for simcloth. Simcloth is you only option at this point.

Thanks I am working on it. I am getting some were at least I got it to work in a blank project now trying to get it to work in my scenes. but for some reason AM crashes as soon as I try to similate in my scene?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.