Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: big tree set
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Feature Films: Tin Woodman of Oz - Scarecrow of Oz > Tin Woodman of Oz > TWO Modeling > TWO Sets
mtpeak2
Found some time to do some work. Not that happy with it yet, but it's a start.

Thanks Paul for these great proxy sets.
KenH
Wonderful! Maybe some moss growth on the big tree?
mtpeak2
I'll see what I can do Ken.
mtpeak2
Small update, added a couple of trees and made a few adjustments.
NancyGormezano
Nice assortment of trees & vegetation

Do you have orange shadows? or is that variation of color in the path ?

Have you tried deep blue shadows ?
mtpeak2
Orange light, shadow darkness turned down.
mtpeak2
Here's an update. Changed light direction and darkened the shadows.

This is probably the last thing on Two for me. I not qualified for any of this, I'm sure there are people out there that can do a lot better than I. I know nothing about modelling, lighting, texturing, hair, set building and so on, and rigging for that matter, I got by. So I'm sure Martin can find someone to do what I try to do.
NancyGormezano
QUOTE(mtpeak2 @ Sep 9 2006, 02:45 PM) *

This is probably the last thing on Two for me. I not qualified for any of this, I'm sure there are people out there that can do a lot better than I. I know nothing about modelling, lighting, texturing, hair, set building and so on, and rigging for that matter, I got by.

Sorry Mark - I am the Certified Nutcase working on TWO - so that position has been taken. I refuse to give up my title.

No one knows everything (except for Martin).

And in case you haven't looked at your contract, there's no way out. That's why Martin's becoming a shyster Lawya.

You've been doing a fabulous job. Don't argue with me. The end.

(EDIT: I forgot to add - great composition, models - the change in lighting helps to show it off, the orange lighting is nice for giving warmth to the scene - it was just a little confusing shadow wise - I am by no means a lighting expert)
itsjustme
Looks pretty kick-ass to me...just my opinion.
martin

Looks great! Put some of your clouds in the background and this baby is ready for the TWO Wiki Front Page.
I not qualified for any of this, I'm sure there are people out there that can do a lot better than I. I know nothing about modelling, lighting, texturing, hair, set building and so on, and rigging for that matter, I got by. So I'm sure Martin can find someone to do what I try to do.

Yeah, right. Ha, ha.
PF_Mark
QUOTE(mtpeak2 @ Sep 9 2006, 05:45 PM) *

This is probably the last thing on Two for me. I not qualified for any of this, I'm sure there are people out there that can do a lot better than I. I know nothing about modelling, lighting, texturing, hair, set building and so on, and rigging for that matter, I got by. So I'm sure Martin can find someone to do what I try to do.

And I no nothing of Animating either but that's why I am here?

Really I look at this and I like it really you are being way to hard on yourself!

Maybe you are joking and I am not getting it but wish I had your knowledge and talent
jandals

Here's an update.

HO...LY...CARP that's nice! You are putting some NICE shots together, Mark! Everything you touch turns to gold smile.gif Your rigging, modelling, set-building and everything else you've done have been invaluable. I'd be happy to send you a Certification Badge if you're not convinced of your qualificaitons.

Awesome stuff!
Scottj3d
Mark you're too humble. This look's great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.