Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Love, Your Love (Tin Woodman/Tin Girl)
Hash, Inc. Forums > Featured > Feature Films: Tin Woodman of Oz - Scarecrow of Oz > Tin Woodman of Oz > TWO Songs
martin
(Tin Woodman)
Finally... It's true,
Nimmie Amee, it's for you,
To share my love... With your love...
Forever...

(Tin Girl)
My heart doesn't ache,
There is no mistake,
About my love... And your love,
Forever...

(Tin Woodman)
Your eyes gleam so bright,
Reflecting the light,
Of my love... For your love,
Forever...

(Tin Girl)
Our tin shines together,
There's no question whether,
My Love... And your love...
Will last forever.

(Tin Woodman/Tin Girl)
No keeping us apart,
When you and I share a heart,
Half is my love... Half is your love...
For...ev...er...
martin
The melody is by Niels de Gooier, and I think it's awesome. I'm going to ask him to score some more of these!
NancyGormezano
beautiful ...just beautiful
Rodney
I just now saw the attachment to Martin's post.

Very very nice. smile.gif
PF_Mark
Alright sounds great how are we working it into the movie I have thoughts of the three main characters Tinman Scarecrow and Woot walking on there journey. along the road over a fence up a hill helping each other on there search for Nimmie Amee. This is really going well I can see it now in my mind and I LIKE IT!
C-grid
With vocal and flute...

Niels
NancyGormezano
lovely gorgeous feeling - brings wonderful dreamy imagery to mind

some vocalization spots seemed a bit off (like I would really know) - but the overall impression, mood, & sound is sweet, tender, beautiful
C-grid
QUOTE(NancyGormezano @ Dec 11 2006, 03:49 PM) *

lovely gorgeous feeling - brings wonderful dreamy imagery to mind

some vocalization spots seemed a bit off (like I would really know) - but the overall impression, mood, & sound is sweet, tender, beautiful

Starting off with the idea to use my normal voice for Tinman and a falset-voice for tingirl and recording it at morning... I already made the Tinman recordings and later-on skipped the falset-voice approach.

I am more than happy to sing it again and practice a little before recording... smile.gif

Niels

ps.
I didn't really listen much to the song, though saying this.
TeresaNord
Okay, no laughing (I know i can't sing)...but, I just thought that the tin man needed some tin girl in his song...
C-grid
QUOTE(TeresaNord @ Dec 12 2006, 11:53 PM) *

(I know i can't sing)...

Teresa, all start with the can't singing part.(As this is true with life many found the manual and therefore guidance.)

I am not against the fact 'the Tingirl-part' should be sung by a girl, if you want a version where I am silent at the Tingirl-parts, let me know.

Niels.
TeresaNord
Sure Niels,
I would be happy to play around with a version like that....until then though I think I'm going to remove that link in my last post....it sounds much worse than I remember it yesterday. tongue.gif
TeresaNord
*umm removed out of sheer embarrassment blush.gif
pretend that this was never here biggrin.gif
higginsdj
Ha - but some of us still have copies to use against you later laugh.gif

Just kidding tongue.gif

Cheers
C-grid
With Lorna singing Tingirl and some extras... wink.gif

Niels
martin
QUOTE(C-grid @ Jan 12 2007, 07:38 AM) *
With Lorna singing Tingirl and some extras... wink.gif

Niels

Very nice Niels and Lora.

This song occurs after Tin Woodman gives half of his broken heart to Tin Girl, who has no heart of her own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.