tbenefi33

Prolific

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • South, Georgia
  • Windows

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

After seeing this photo of the Huntsville Alabama Death Chamber Old Sparky I had to model it. From looking at the photo I got make the building smaller, texture the electric chair, work on the lighting a little bit, and fix that door knob one part showing up green where it should be a brass material. I'm thinking about add some character but haven't made up my mine yet on that. Electric_Chair_Huntsvill_Alabama.jpg Death_Chamber_Chor.PNG Electric_Chair_1.PNG Electric_Chair_2.PNG Electric_Chair_3.PNG

#2 robcat2075

robcat2075

unavoidable smarty-pants

• Hash Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21271 posts
  • Robert Holmén
  • *Moderator*
  • Dallas, Texas
  • v18
  • Windows
  • Programmer:NO

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:32 PM

Creepy! Why do i think there should be a picture of Whistler's Mother on the wall?

Robert Holmén
------
this is only a ... my gallery of A:M tests

81,263 pushed!: the #1 heavy push on Youtube

I'm a 2D wannabe: heads-a-dozen

my tutorials All my most beloved tutorials in one convenient location. Except for the ones I've forgotten about.

I solved your problem? buy me something (used is OK!) Big thanks to... NancyGormezano, Roger, cribbidaj, thefreshestever, Tom, Dalemation, Simon Edmondson, thejobe, Rob_T (2 more x), agep (again!), itsjustme, jason1025(+1), dblhelix (+1),markw, Roger (3x!), mouseman (x 2!), Xtaz, agep, Gerry, thefreshestever, dblhelix (twice!), jason1025, Luuk Steitner, PDM, Rob_T and Dhar!

#3 largento

largento

Animated Puppet Parodist

• Hash Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3409 posts
  • Mark R. Largent
  • Dallas, Texas
  • v18
  • Macintosh
  • Programmer:NO
  • Contests Won:*

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Nice texturing and modeling!

#4 mtpeak2

mtpeak2

Not a Master

• Film
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5767 posts
  • Mark Skodacek
  • New Jersey
  • Windows

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

I assume the first image is the one you are trying to copy?
2008 Rig updated 04/20/2011

#5 tbenefi33

tbenefi33

Prolific

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • South, Georgia
  • Windows

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

Here you go robocat Whistler's Mother is on the wall. This is the first time ever seen her she does look creepy. Death_Chamber_Chor_2.PNG mtpeak2 Yes the first one I'm trying to go by. Thank you largento I shorten the building and done some texture I'm still playing with the light though. Still thinking about a character to put in there. Death_Chamber_Chor_4.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users