Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My first HD YouTube post!

rusty

Hi,

I assembled all the footage (you know what I mean) done for the Spiral Slayer Book Trailer--mostly screen or concept tests--and put all three musical scores behind it. Also added credits--the 5 or 6 Hash artists who helped with the designs, modeling, texturing, etc. In truth it's long and boring, LOL, but perhaps not so much to other Hash animators.

Its here!

Remember, play it full screen and have your sound on. Also, very few scenes are finished product and no story is really told.

Cheers,

Rusty

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Impressive Rusty. You've got a lot of great stuff on display here.

I really like your music too.

The highlights for me was where you did the little demos of equipment moving into configuration. I was really captivated by those.

It looks like you resolved those crawling texture problems too! (I'll have to search out that topic to see if you posted on the solution there)

The Spiral Slayer is an intriguing concept (as is your whole idea of virtual storybooks... you started the trend long before the current fascination with such books).

Congratulations on your inaugural HD youtube post!

Rusty ---wow man--that's a bizzion splines in action. Awesome effort. The spaceships and equipment was very interesting to watch ...the concepts look very intriguing indeed. Liked the music too- added well to this adventure in the works. thanks for posting this --another inspiring effort for folks to see.