bubba

plugger

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Virginia USA
  • Macintosh

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:17 AM

In trying to create foot falls for my battlemech I need to repeat the same sound for each foot step. I set up a channel for the left and right foot/ I then tried to copy/paste the sound further down the timeline. RMB says i can copy the sound, but there is no paste function. Is this correct or a bug? Thanks.

#2 Paul Forwood

Paul Forwood

Somewhere in the blue-green range of the spectrum

• Hash Fellow (Hon)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4939 posts
  • London
  • Windows

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:43 AM

Drag the sound along the timeline. Better still would be to lay down all of the sounds for your sequence in Audacity, save as your effects file and then import that single sound file into A:M.
Fishin' Music video CURRENTLY ON HOLD...again!

#3 robcat2075

robcat2075

unavoidable smarty-pants

• Hash Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21290 posts
  • Robert Holmén
  • *Moderator*
  • Dallas, Texas
  • v18
  • Windows
  • Programmer:NO

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:39 AM

RMB says i can copy the sound, but there is no paste function. Is this correct or a bug? Thanks.

I suspect most of the RMB options that appear for a sound are oversights. Things like "peak" and "Smooth" would not apply to sounds.

Drag more copies of your sound effect into your chor and drag them to the appropriate times.

Robert Holmén
------
this is only a ... my gallery of A:M tests

81,263 pushed!: the #1 heavy push on Youtube

I'm a 2D wannabe: heads-a-dozen

my tutorials All my most beloved tutorials in one convenient location. Except for the ones I've forgotten about.

I solved your problem? buy me something (used is OK!) Big thanks to... NancyGormezano, Roger, cribbidaj, thefreshestever, Tom, Dalemation, Simon Edmondson, thejobe, Rob_T (2 more x), agep (again!), itsjustme, jason1025(+1), dblhelix (+1),markw, Roger (3x!), mouseman (x 2!), Xtaz, agep, Gerry, thefreshestever, dblhelix (twice!), jason1025, Luuk Steitner, PDM, Rob_T and Dhar!

#4 bubba

bubba

plugger

• Craftsman/Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Virginia USA
  • Macintosh

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:18 PM

Better still would be to lay down all of the sounds for your sequence in Audacity, save as your effects file and then import that single sound file into A:M.

Thank you, that is a wonderful suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users