sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

rigging a snake

yoshis epic fail

I have created a simple snake model, with a chain of bones in his body. When I move the model to an action window, the body of the snake is distorted. I do not have any constraints or "relationships" assigned to the bones. Can anyone help with correcting this problem? The model "baby snake" is in this project titled Kitty.

kittyyyyyyy.prj

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
The model "baby snake" is in this project titled Kitty.

Almost none of the models or actions for that project were included. The snake models are all missing. Right now you have saved them all separately from the PRJ file.

You can either include them in a zip with that PRJ or do Project>Embed All to make them a part of the PRJ file.

Sorry, about that i didn't know i had to embed. It should be fixed now ^-^

The model "baby snake" is in this project titled Kitty.

Almost none of the models or actions for that project were included. The snake models are all missing. Right now you have saved them all separately from the PRJ file.

You can either include them in a zip with that PRJ or do Project>Embed All to make them a part of the PRJ file.

kittyyyyyyy.prj

The snake was not included in the second project either.

Does this one work?

There was a snake included in the project this time. Every bone in the snake has its' roll handle pointing in different directions...that's probably what is causing your problem.

Hope that helps.