Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just A Wooden Sword

kwhitaker

The story I'm using is from a book I wrote and illustrated.

Even though I had the beginning, middle, and end, the in-betweens were the hardest. I must say, for everything I've rendered, that much again was thrown out. I began with Anzovin's The Setup machine, the 2001 Skeleton rig, then finially the Fitzgerald Cog rig. My first model was Witch Lena.

The movie starts with greedy Witch Lena wanting to take Elderwood forest for herself. Opposing her is Wizard Galvin. Elf Trell happened to be there, pulled his sword, angering Witch Lena. She turned the elf into a wooden sword. Lena then threw him beyond the realm of Elderwood Forest.

JaWS_banner.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks very interesting. I like the images. I hope you have several pictures for every story segment you reveal in this thread. I anticipate the story very much.

(I'm looking at the images on my laptop with the brightness turned all the way up but your images still look very dark. Try to gamma correct one of them to make the background brighter, and post it into this thread so that I can see if that helps.)

That looks very interesting. I like the images. I hope you have several pictures for every story segment you reveal in this thread. I anticipate the story very much.

(I'm looking at the images on my laptop with the brightness turned all the way up but your images still look very dark. Try to gamma correct one of them to make the background brighter, and post it into this thread so that I can see if that helps.)

Hi, i do have the pictures, and i will add then to the segments, i gotta go find out about a this gamma, these pictures are from a coverted file meg2, thanks katt

Hi, i do have the pictures, and i will add then to the segments, i gotta go find out about a this gamma, these pictures are from a coverted file meg2, thanks katt

i've never used that setting before,