Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

final animation

ok i tried to do my sound for my final animation; i had to make two files and convert the audio with a audio convertor. when i finished with this animation the sound started to get sqeaky at the end anone who can please help me so i wont screw up like this in my next project.

p.s. how long can my audio file be

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok if I understand correctly you have imported two wave files into your chor. so in the chor you should see two seperate wave symbols. Your saying the sound starts out ok but goes bad near the end. you probably have the first wave file intake in your chor and the 2nd you might of accidentialy compressed the time that the wave file plays. select the wave file that is giving you the problem and 3rd menu bar on top is view then select properties and you get a properties window check the length of the file against the lenght of the original which can be see in hte sounds folder in Project work space. I probably shortened the time short in the chor which give you the chipmunks kinda sound. Ok I trying to recreate something I did a while ago and now I can not make it go bad :rolleyes: Anyways trying deleting the 2nd wave file and reimporting it see what happens?

Ok if I understand correctly you have imported two wave files into your chor. so in the chor you should see two seperate wave symbols. Your saying the sound starts out ok but goes bad near the end. you probably have the first wave file intake in your chor and the 2nd you might of accidentialy compressed the time that the wave file plays. select the wave file that is giving you the problem and 3rd menu bar on top is view then select properties and you get a properties window check the length of the file against the lenght of the original which can be see in hte sounds folder in Project work space. I probably shortened the time short in the chor which give you the chipmunks kinda sound. Ok I trying to recreate something I did a while ago and now I can not make it go bad :rolleyes: Anyways trying deleting the 2nd wave file and reimporting it see what happens?

thanx...

thanx...