New to AM. My 1st model...enjoy

Kole00

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The decals i got were from a picture of an axe and i took its textures and wrapped it around the model then added some effects such as the blade to look more like metal and the wood looks like its to clean or polished. The detail i like though is i actually took the grooves of the staff part and modeled them in so it actually looks like theres a curled knotch going around the handle. That took me a while.

• Hash Fellow

Nice Axe!

I'm thinking someone should write an underground alternative to "The Art of Animation:Master"

Call it "The Dark Art of Animation:Master". It would have tutorials for things like this axe, an iron maiden, a particle fire-breathing dragon, body parts (all severed) and Thom falling through a trap door into a dungeon.

Reel the goth kids right in!

Aye, Im not goth but i have some of the related interests of a stereotypical one. I dont wear black though and I dont dress depressing. I'm just your typical...person or geek or nerd pfff I dunno lol. I like quentin Terrintino films and action movies....anything with violence.