Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hansel & Gretel Youtube World Premier (Intimation)

Hi hashers,

I'm getting closer to the end of the my 30 mins short 'Hansel & Gretel'. I couldn't do it without the help and support from you hashers. Now, at the end of my journey, I'm inviting you to view the Special Youtube premier of 'Hansel & Gretel'.

I'm planning to show the complete and finished 30 mins movie in an one time special premier show on Youtube. Then this movie will be released on DVD. This Youtube broadcast will be a special show for many reason. First of all it'll be a Private show. Not a public show. So, you have to mail me to your e-mail ID to send an invitation from Youtube. Secondly, this show will be viewable for a window of 48 hrs only. The Premier date is not decided yet. But I think it'll be a weekend. Friday and saturday. So that everybody can watch either from home or office. And last of all, wherever I release the DVD, I cannot reach the audience I can reach through this. I don't want miss a single one interested in seeing this film. Please spread the word to those who are interested.

This is an intimation of the show. I'll let you know the release date and another announcement will come up prior the show.

So, those who want the FREE passes/invitation for this show please start to mail me at satyajit2000@hotmail.com.

Satyajit

For Movie details & Production Log

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic