Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My head

agep

I'm almost finished with renovating an old unpublished headmodel of myself :) . This was an nice texturing exercise and an exercise in modeling something non-mechanical :) I do not like the texture on the ear at the moment. Hopefully if I find the time in the near future I'll try to rig the face and try to do an lip-sync

Comments and crits are highly appreciated

Regards

Stian

[attachmentid=13888]

stian_test_new0_copy.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks

Daaaaaamn! That's an expertly splined (and lit) face.

But is your chin really that round?

Your right about the chin, I have reduced the roundness slightly (updated the image in post #1)

Shaded wire view please. Nice work...but not too keen on the hat or specs! :D

Wire coming up. I agree about the hat (I use it only occasionally) but the reason I made it is because I gave up on making the hair :lol: The specs are mine (see the profile image, not the avatar), so they'll stay :) I might give hair an try later, but if anyone have a link to an great tutorial I'll be happy. Should I use hair with images of my own hair applied?

[attachmentid=13889]

stian_test_new_wire0.jpg

Very good, as everything that you model. Good likeness, although wireframes confirmed my initial suspition of low spline count ;-D

(I will keep wireframe view handy when modeling someone... just don't tell anyone;-P)

Very elegant, yet simple, although that I feel that it lacks definition (splines) to be perfect portrait

Drvarceto