Hash, Inc. Forums

To All the forum guests

First Off ---Welcome.

Hope you are enjoying checking out AM and the forum here. I have to say it may be one of the best 3d forums going. Almost every question posted here gets answered within one day for sure and most within hours. And more importantly -----folks are happy to help and share their knowledge . No matter how new you are or your own expertise. Beginers are always welcome.

So have fun here. Don't be shy either ---register up and join the party. Post some questions, models, or pics whatever.

We all would love to get to see some new names enjoying AM.

• Hash Fellow

It's the most helpful forum in forumdom.

If you have a question about A:M, I guarantee some smartypants here can help you out.

I have my smartpants on most of the time.

oh I thought you might say have a button that leads you to a tutorial on how to make a dragon. But your solution is even easier ---then we can move on to make animated movie button ----dial up characters , theme and story and boom 10 minute short.

• 1 month later...

So getting back to theme of thread -----

Welcome to any of you new forum members or those returning after a absence of a bit. The community really does love more folks saying hi and joining in the conversations. Give it a try. You might get hooked or learn a thing a two or three.

Everyone brings something useful to the community. No matter your level of current skill. The idea of the community is to raise everyone upwards. So come on in and have some fun.

Smiles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have noticed a little more traffic to the forums in the recent month which is great to see. In fact right now as I write this there are 27 active users in the forum. So maybe a lot of you folks are just browsing ......but welcome none the less!!

And if you are using AM by all means sign up and say hello in the forums and ask your questions as this has to be the best 3d forum to get help in that I have seen. Its not easy to learn any 3d package but with the crew who hangs out here and the vast past threads ----you can get up to speed pretty fast.

• *A:M User*
oh I thought you might say have a button that leads you to a tutorial on how to make a dragon. But your solution is even easier ---then we can move on to make animated movie button ----dial up characters , theme and story and boom 10 minute short.

Ah, but what fun would that be?

• 2 months later...

post-13622-1383609073_thumb.jpgpost-13622-1383609073_thumb.jpgpost-13622-1383609073_thumb.jpgpost-13622-1383609073_thumb.jpg

Ah, but what fun would that be?

Ah but what FUN would that! be. [that! would be] [that will be]

I'm sort of an off and on user (umm...)

I drew this...

I like smart phones marketing like you got that animuhad ready dip****?

But tomorrow morning I'd prefer to fetus position in the closet (not that closet).

Although constraints are fantastic, I only use them for eye contact.

I drew something good once, it was the 'now what' I had trouble with.

I don't know if I've lost more pics than money, but IT?... [Well I ain't done it yhet :lol: ]

Forgotten 3D technique (well let me tell u.not forgotten) : layers [2 layers in Angered Bichs, but 3-7 layers with unique lighting?]

I always think of animating beats, booms, slices, etc., but I must have it backwards.

It's called a sprite sheet! [similar to a scrollable background, if you have a scroll~-~]

It's the music that makes me cry at the movies if you can believe that.

I think 15 or 20 or 25-30 is the best frame rate, unless you only have one picture, then scroll.

Movies are 24 frames per second if I'm not mistaken, and I like movies, so...?

TV-30fps Phones(?) Devices(?) Was there a middle option?

Well hopefully my 3-4 characters show up. I'll find a BigBoto Photo too [phat]

post-13622-1383610588_thumb.jpg

38_Rise.mov

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...