Hash, Inc. Forums

looking for a project check this out

johnl3d

INTERESTING... and infuriating! George would NEVER approve.

They want filmakers/animators to drop whatever they are doing and slam out a video in the next month... for FIVE GRAND???? That's $1,000 per week, for a team of filmakers, actors, grips editors etc to plan, shoot, edit and produce... a music video for one of the BEATLES? Oh, and if you make 2nd,3rd, 4th place your payment is a box set of the record... which has been out for over 40 years.

On the day I find that Apple(the new evil conglomerate phonemaker- not the old hippy record producers of the Beatles) placed a U2 album on my phone while I slept (how did they get in the HOUSE?) Now I have to do tutorials and download the dreaded Quicktime Pro erasing itunes software to delete it... I'm already low on disc space on my phone AND my C: drive... how dare Apple help themselves to it?

And- U2 does NOT need any more money... Bono hangs with the Pope and admires his art collection and asks 'where did you get all this great art?' or better yet- DOES NOT DARE ASK... now he goes and LOWERS the value of ALL MUSIC for his fellow musicians- most of whom are being RIPPED OFF by APPLE!!!! The more I think about all this... the more I type in CAPITALS... and my keyboard can't take the pounding. It is a sad day for artists.