Records in this category
How to use the Planet Glow shader?
Make one sphere for your planet texture and make another sphere, slightly larger, with 95% transparency.
Set the Diffuse Render Shader for the transparent sphere to "Planet Glow"
In the Planet Glow options:
- Set "Halo Starts" to something high, like 95%.
- Set "Halo Glow" to something low, like 5%.
Plop the model in a Chor.
In the camera properties, set Render Options > Plugin Shaders to ON.
- How to make cartoon style eyes?
- How to show backfacing normals?
- How to flip normals?
- How to use Mirror Mode?
- How to change the Default Interpolation of a bone or some property?
11165/100%Last update: 2011-01-06 03:22
Author: Hash, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry